Occupational Profiles of Graduates
Graduates of the Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics can be employed in;
- Molecular diagnostic laboratories of private and state hospitals,
- In vitro fertilization laboratories,
- Research and development departments of food, drug, and health sectors,
- Private and state molecular diagnostic laboratories of veterinary and agricultural areas,
- Quality control and environmental protection departments,
- Molecular biology laboratories for identification and protection of biodiversity,
- Genetically modified organisms (GMO) detection laboratories,
- Biomedical and biotechnology companies.
Graduates have tendency for international and national graduate level education for career in research or academia.