|TYPE OF COURSE UNIT||Elective Course
|LEVEL OF COURSE UNIT||Bachelor's Degree
|YEAR OF STUDY||-
|NUMBER OF ECTS CREDITS ALLOCATED||4
|NAME OF LECTURER(S)||-
|LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THE COURSE UNIT
||At the end of this course, the students;
1) Will learn the fundamental topics in multivariate statistics.
2) Will select appropriate analyses for the research questions that they confronted with.
3) Will use statistical packages to make multivariate statistics.
4) Will be able to write statistical reports of multivariate analyses.
5) Will design research questions suitable to multivariate analyses.
|MODE OF DELIVERY||Face to face
|PRE-REQUISITES OF THE COURSE||No
|RECOMMENDED OPTIONAL PROGRAMME COMPONENT||None
|1st Week ||Introduction to Multivariate Statistics|
|2nd Week ||Data Screening|
|3rd Week ||Multiple Regression |
|4th Week ||Multiple Regression (continued)|
|5th Week ||Canonical Correlation|
|6th Week ||Multiway Frequency Analysis|
|7th Week ||Analysis of Covariance|
|8th Week ||Mid-term and Multivariate Analysis of Variance |
|9th Week ||Multivariate Analysis of Variance (continued)|
|10th Week ||Principal Component Analysis |
|11th Week ||Principal Component Analysis (continued)|
|12th Week ||Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling |
|13th Week ||Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling (continued)|
|14th Week ||Summing Up|
|RECOMENDED OR REQUIRED READING||Tabachnick, B. G., & Fidell, L. S. (2011). Multivariate statistics. Boston: Allyn and Bacon.
|PLANNED LEARNING ACTIVITIES AND TEACHING METHODS||Lecture,Discussion,Questions/Answers
|ASSESSMENT METHODS AND CRITERIA||
|Contribution of In-term Studies to Overall Grade(%)||40|
|Contribution of Final Examination to Overall Grade(%)||60|
|LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION||Turkish