|TYPE OF COURSE UNIT||Compulsory Course
|LEVEL OF COURSE UNIT||Bachelor's Degree
|YEAR OF STUDY||3
|SEMESTER||Sixth Term (Spring)
|NUMBER OF ECTS CREDITS ALLOCATED||4
|NAME OF LECTURER(S)||Associate Professor Ezgi Aygün Eşitli
|LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THE COURSE UNIT
||At the end of this course, the students;
1) Prafece to criminal law private norms.
2) Analyze offences against individuals.
3) Analyze offences against.
4) Analyze offences of injury.
5) Analyze offences against sexuality.
6) Analyze offences against liberty.
7) Analyze and indetifies offences against sexuality.
8) Analyze offences against honour.
9) Analyze offences against right of privacy.
10) Analyze and identify offences against society.
11) Analyze and explain offences against public confidence.
12) Analyze offences against state.
|MODE OF DELIVERY||Face to face
|PRE-REQUISITES OF THE COURSE||No
|RECOMMENDED OPTIONAL PROGRAMME COMPONENT||None
|1st Week ||Introduction to Private Norms |
|2nd Week ||The Offences Against Life |
|3rd Week ||The Offence of Injury |
|4th Week ||The Offences Against Sexuality|
|5th Week ||The Offences Against Liberty|
|6th Week ||The Offences Against Liberty|
|7th Week ||Offences Against Property|
|8th Week ||Midterm Exam|
|9th Week ||The Offences Against Honour|
|10th Week ||Offences Against Right Of Privacy|
|11th Week ||Offences Against Society In General|
|12th Week ||The Offences Against Public Confidence|
|13th Week ||The Offences Against State|
|14th Week ||The Offences Against State|
|RECOMENDED OR REQUIRED READING||Hafızoğullar/Özen-Ceza Hukuku Özel Hükümler Kişilere Karşı Suçlar-Ankara 2010.
Toroslu-Ceza Hukuku Özel Kısım-Ankara 2008.
Tezcan, Erdem, Önok-Teorik ve Pratik Ceza Özel Hukuku-Ankara 2008.
Erem-Ümanist Doktrin Açısından Türk Ceza Hukuku Özel Hükümler-Ankara 1984.
|PLANNED LEARNING ACTIVITIES AND TEACHING METHODS||Lecture,Discussion,Questions/Answers,Problem Solving
|ASSESSMENT METHODS AND CRITERIA||
|Contribution of In-term Studies to Overall Grade(%)||40|
|Contribution of Final Examination to Overall Grade(%)||60|
|LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION||Turkish