|TYPE OF COURSE UNIT||Elective Course
|LEVEL OF COURSE UNIT||Bachelor's Degree
|YEAR OF STUDY||-
|NUMBER OF ECTS CREDITS ALLOCATED||4
|NAME OF LECTURER(S)||-
|LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THE COURSE UNIT
||At the end of this course, the students;
1) Learn the concept of foreign trade.
2) Describe the modes of delivery used in foreign trade.
3) Learn the modes of payment used in foreign trade.
4) Learn the documents used in foreign trade.
5) Learn the custom rules in foreign trade.
6) Describe export and import transactions.
7) Learn the companies of foreign trade.
8) Explain the state aid to foreign trade.
|MODE OF DELIVERY||Face to face
|PRE-REQUISITES OF THE COURSE||No
|RECOMMENDED OPTIONAL PROGRAMME COMPONENT||None
|1st Week ||The Concept of Foreign Trade|
|2nd Week ||Turkish Foreign Trade Regime|
|3rd Week ||Modes of Delivery Used in Foreign Trade|
|4th Week ||Modes of Payment Used in Foreign Trade|
|5th Week ||Letters of Credit|
|6th Week ||The Documents Used in Foreign Trade|
|7th Week ||Exchange Regulations in Foreign Trade|
|8th Week ||Midterm Exam|
|9th Week ||Customs Rules in Foreign Trade|
|10th Week ||Customs Procedures|
|11th Week ||Export Transactions|
|12th Week ||Import Transactions|
|13th Week ||The Companies of Foreign Trade|
|14th Week ||State Aid to Foreign Trade|
|RECOMENDED OR REQUIRED READING||Gürsoy, Yaser: Dış Ticaret İşlemleri Yönetimi, Bursa 2008.
|PLANNED LEARNING ACTIVITIES AND TEACHING METHODS||Lecture,Case Study,Questions/Answers
|ASSESSMENT METHODS AND CRITERIA||
|Contribution of In-term Studies to Overall Grade(%)||40|
|Contribution of Final Examination to Overall Grade(%)||60|
|LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION||Turkish