|TYPE OF COURSE UNIT||Compulsory Course
|LEVEL OF COURSE UNIT||Bachelor's Degree
|YEAR OF STUDY||4
|SEMESTER||Seventh Term (Fall)
|NUMBER OF ECTS CREDITS ALLOCATED||4
|NAME OF LECTURER(S)||-
|LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THE COURSE UNIT
||At the end of this course, the students;
1) Describe and identifty aim of concept of the criminal process and of the criminal process.
2) Explain application of the Rules of the criminal process according to time and place.
3) Identify the the duty of conducting proceedings and judical authorities.
4) Explain the security precautions.
5) Identify conditions of ciriminal procedure.
6) Identify concept of jurisdiction.
7) Identifiy and explain criminal procedure transactions.
8) Explain evidences.
9) Analyze the security precautions
|MODE OF DELIVERY||Face to face
|PRE-REQUISITES OF THE COURSE||No
|RECOMMENDED OPTIONAL PROGRAMME COMPONENT||None
|1st Week ||Introduction To Criminal Procedure Law |
|2nd Week ||The Sources Of Criminal Procedure Law |
|3rd Week ||Applicability Of Criminal Procedure Norms |
|4th Week ||The Duty Of Conducting Proceedings and Judical Authorities |
|5th Week ||Systems Of Criminal Procedure |
|6th Week ||Conditions Of Criminal Procedure|
|7th Week ||Jurisdiction |
|8th Week ||Midterm Exam|
|9th Week ||Connection Between Disputes|
|10th Week ||Parties To Criminal Proceedings|
|11th Week ||Criminal Procedure Transactions|
|12th Week ||Evidences|
|13th Week ||Security Precautions-I |
|14th Week ||Security Precautions-II|
|RECOMENDED OR REQUIRED READING||Toroslu, Feyzioğlu- Ceza Muhakemesi Hukuku-Ankara 2010.
Kunter, Yenisey, Nuhoğlu-Muhakeme hukuku Dalı Olarak Ceza Muhakemesi Hukuku-İstanbul 2008.
Centel, Zafer- Ceza Muhakemesi Hukuku-İstanbul 2008
|PLANNED LEARNING ACTIVITIES AND TEACHING METHODS||Lecture,Discussion,Case Study,Questions/Answers
|ASSESSMENT METHODS AND CRITERIA||
|Contribution of In-term Studies to Overall Grade(%)||40|
|Contribution of Final Examination to Overall Grade(%)||60|
|LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION||Turkish