|TYPE OF COURSE UNIT||Elective Course
|LEVEL OF COURSE UNIT||Bachelor's Degree
|YEAR OF STUDY||-
|NUMBER OF ECTS CREDITS ALLOCATED||4
|NAME OF LECTURER(S)||-
|LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THE COURSE UNIT
||At the end of this course, the students;
1) Learn the concept of cooperative company.
2) Learn how to establish a cooperative company.
3) Explain how to become a member of the cooperative companies and the concept of shares.
4) Identify the rights and obligations of members.
5) Learn the operation of the cooperative companies.
6) Explain the board of directors of the cooperative companies.
7) Explain the general meetings of the cooperative companies.
8) Explain the board of auditors of the cooperative companies.
9) Learn the concept of liquidation and deletion.
|MODE OF DELIVERY||Face to face
|PRE-REQUISITES OF THE COURSE||No
|RECOMMENDED OPTIONAL PROGRAMME COMPONENT||None
|1st Week ||The Definition and The Types of Cooperative Companies|
|2nd Week ||The Establishment of Cooperative Companies|
|3rd Week ||Membership system, .The concept of Shares|
|4th Week ||Transfer of Shares and Cancellation of Shares|
|5th Week ||Rights and Obligations of Members|
|6th Week ||Compulsory Organs of Cooperative Companies|
|7th Week ||Board of Directors |
|8th Week ||Midterm Exam |
|9th Week ||The Selection of the Members|
|10th Week ||Duties of Board of Directors|
|11th Week ||Duties of the General Meetings|
|12th Week ||Board of Auditors|
|13th Week ||Dissolution of Cooperative Companies|
|14th Week ||Liquidation and Deletion|
|RECOMENDED OR REQUIRED READING||Çelik, Salih/Lale, Muktedir: Kooperatifler Hukuku, Ankara 2006.
|PLANNED LEARNING ACTIVITIES AND TEACHING METHODS||Lecture,Questions/Answers,Case Study
|ASSESSMENT METHODS AND CRITERIA||
|Contribution of In-term Studies to Overall Grade(%)||40|
|Contribution of Final Examination to Overall Grade(%)||60|
|LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION||Turkish