Key Learning Outcomes
- To acquire knowledge, concepts, techniques of biomedical engineering, to specialize in a particular field.
- To gain the experience in determining, defining, formulating, analyzing and solving problems in a field of research.
- To achieve an advanced level in writing the final report of a scientific research, submitting it to a science journal.
- To gain knowledge of life sciences and engineering an be able to use them effectively.
- To gain ability for team work.
- To be able to use an international language effectively in professional life.
- To develop an awareness for lifelong learning, to have interest in all aspects of science.
- To achieve Professional and ethical responsibility.