Key Learning Outcomes
- Having sufficient knowledge of mathematics, natural sciences, management science and engineering science, ability to apply theorical and apply knowledge in these areas to modelling and management in engineering problems.
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve complex applications about engineering and technology management, ability to select and apply appropriate analysis and modelling methods for this purpose.
- Ability to design an engineering and technological system, a process or a product in a way to full fil requirements under realistic constraintsand conditions, and ability to apply modern design methods for this purpose.
- Ability to improve, select and use techniques and modern devicesnecessary forindustrial engineering and technology applications, and ability to use information technologies effectively.
- Ability to design and carry outexperiments, collect data, analyze and interpret resultsto examine engineering and technology management processes.
- Ability to work individually andin disciplinary/interdisciplinary teams effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally in Turkish and/or English.
- Ability to have consciousness of lifelong learning, use sources of knowledge including developments in science and technologies and have a sense of continuous self-improvement.
- Have consciousness of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Have knowledge about project management and business life applications such as risk management and change management, haveconsciousness of entreprenuership, innovation and sustainable development.
- Have knowledge about the universal and social effects of engineering and technology management applications on health, enviroment as well as current affairs, and haveawareness of legal consequences for Industrial Engineering solutions.