Key Learning Outcomes
- Are equipped with up-to-date conceptual and applied knowledge of their field of study
- Can identify and understand problems of business administration
- Can devise solutions to organizational or business problems using conceptual, applied, and methodological skills acquired during Program experience
- Can communicate effectively with expert and non-expert audiences regarding business problems and solutions to them
- Can independently learn more and expand already acquired skills by applying them to new circumstances
- Can lead others as they deal with business problems and help them acquire new skills and knowledge
- Writes and speaks fluently in English.
- Are computer literate, can effectively use word processing, spreadsheet, and data management software.
- Are ethically aware, know how business decisions affect those not directly involved in making of these decisions.
- Are knowledgeable about laws, rules, and moral codes that apply to their field of work.
- Are open-minded, willing to fight discrimination of all kinds in workplaces and business environment
- Are knowledgeable about fundamental environmental and social issues
- Know how management topics are related to globalization