Key Learning Outcomes
- Care for universal and cultural values such as democracy, human rights, environmental awareness scientific, ethical and esthetical values.
- Support students' understandings and developments considering the social and cultural differences as well as their abilities and interests.
- Participate willingly to develop her/himself and her/his institution as being open to new information and ideas.
- Recognition of the need for life long learning and an ability to apply acquired knowledge.
- Apply the basic values and principles of the educational system and approaches, aims, goals and methods of the specific field of the teaching program.
- Protect and develop the health of body and soul.
- Encourage students' participation in planning, applicating, managing and evaluating the steps of the teaching and learning process.
- Have adequate knowledge in the specilazied fileld and apply this knowledge to solve problems in these fields.
- Ability to use information and communications technologies effectively.
- Plan the teaching-learning process based on the students' developmental characteristics, individual differences and the specifications of the field-specific domains.
- Develop appropriate learning materials to create an effective learning-teaching process.
- To be able to evaluate the people, events and facts in the specialized field and educational history according to their contributions to educational applications.
- Construct a cultural and scientific center in the school neighbourhood with the participation of the parents and the society by considering the natural, socio-cultural and economical qualifications of the school environment.
- Follow students' developments by using various measurement and evaluation methods.
- Develop appropriate learning models to design effective learning and teaching process.
- Work efficiently in disciplinary and multi-disciplinary teams, and individually.
- Use Turkish language accurately and effectively.
- To be able to use English language for academic improvement.