Key Learning Outcomes
- Identify the universal and social foundations and effects of legal norms
- To approach legal problems on the grounds of human rights
- To determine the legal problem, analyze it, and identify the legal rules that should be applied to the problem
- Thinking conceptually, evaluate the conceptual and practical knowledge, and to apply these to the legal issues
- Reach national and international legal sources and use these sources in practice.
- Communicate effectively in writing and oral skills within the process of regulating the legal relationships and
- Analyze the relationship between the state and the society, state and individuals, and between individuals themselves.
- Be interested in the social, economical, political, and legal problems of the era; have knowledge about those issues; approach those issues in an interdisciplinary manner
- Have work discipline in legal field, and have the consciousness of professional and ethical responsibility
- Have the ability to empathize and have a developed understanding of justice
- Produce written and oral scientific studies in the legal field
- Have ability to use technology-based professional programmes which are related to the legal field