Key Learning Outcomes
- To provide depth of knowledge in all engineering fields that concern defence Technologies and systems, To educate reseachers that will write a thesis about a topic that will remediate a project of his/her company in defence technologies field.
- To gain ability to identify, define, formulate and solve engineering problems and to select and apply analysis and modeling methods for this purpose.
- To gain in-depth research skills about an issue.
- To provide analysis and design skills of system in advanced level.
- To convert the theoretical knowledge into practice with software and hardware based studies.
- To participate in interdisciplinary defense projects and to provide added value to common projects.
- To gain the ability to work individually and in a team.
- To make financial solutions and apply engineering economics.
- To gain ability to make submissions and presentations. Use a foreign language in professional life effectively.
- Awareness of the need for lifelong learning; to gain ability of accessing to knowledge, following developments in science and technology, and renewing themselves constantly.
- To gain consciousness of professional and ethical responsibility.