Key Learning Outcomes
- Have adequate knowledge in mathematics, science and computer engineering; apply this knowledge to solve problems in these fields.
- Identify, formulate and solve computer engineering problems using proper analysis-design and modeling methods.
- Design a system, component or process, using modern methods under realistic constraints to meet the requirements,
- Develop, choose and use modern techniques and tools, required for computer engineering applications, and make use of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) effectively.
- Design project, conduct project, gather data, analyze, design, construct and interpret results.
- Work efficiently in disciplinary and multi-disciplinary teams, and individually.
- Communicate effectively in Turkish and English, both oral and in written communications.
- Recognition of the need for life long learning and an ability to apply acquired knowledge.
- Recognition of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Have business life practices; have awareness of entrepreneurship, innovation, and sustainable development.
- Ability to use computer engineering technics to solve global, social and environmental problems.