Key Learning Outcomes
- Effectively use the terminology in his/her fields
- Effectively use the terminology of the field.
- Behave according to basic professional legislation related the field.
- Use information and communication technology, express professional knowledge through written and verbal/non-verbal communication.
- Behave according to social, scientific, cultural and professional ethics values.
- Behave according to quality management and processes and participate in these processes.
- Apply their theoretical knowledge into practice
- Carry out techniques according to developing technology and use new tools and devices.
- Develop themselves personally and professionally updating knowledge, skills and competencies of the field with lifelong learning awareness.
- Use basic level knowledge and skills related the field, interpret and evaluate the data, identify potential problems and solve them.
- Work with other health diciplines
- Evaluate The patient / injured and ability to identify the problem
- Know all the materials and equipment in the ambulance and make proper use and care
- Take the necessary measures for the safety of vehicles and driving and to apply in the case location,
- Protect health and apply the security measure