Key Learning Outcomes
- Having sufficient knowledge of mathematics natural sciences and industrial engineering, ability to apply theorical and apply knowledge in these areas to model and solve engineering problems.
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve complex engineering problems about industrial engineering, ability to select and apply appropriate analysis and modelling methods for this purpose.
- Ability to design a system, a process or a product ina way tofullfil requirements under realistic constraintsand conditions, and ability to apply modern design methods for this purpose.
- Ability to improve, select and use techniques and modern devicesnecessary forindustrial engineering applications, and ability to use information technologies effectively.
- Ability to design and carry outexperiments, collect data, analyze and interpret resultsto examineengineering problems.
- Ability to work individually andin disciplinary/interdisciplinary teams effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally in Turkish and/or English.
- Ability to have consciousness of lifelong learning, use sources of knowledge including developments in science and technologies and have a sense of continuous self-improvement.
- Have consciousness of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Have knowledge about project management and business life applications such as risk management and change management, haveconsciousness of entreprenuership, innovation and sustainable development.
- Have knowledge about the universal and social effects of industrial engineering applicationson health, enviroment as well as current affairs, and haveawareness of legal consequences for Industrial Engineering solutions.