Key Learning Outcomes
- Having sufficient knowledge of mathematics, natural sciences, and quality engineering, ability to apply theoretical knowledge in these areas to model and solve engineering problems.
- Ability to improve, select, and use techniques and modern tools necessary for quality engineering applications, and ability to use information technologies effectively.
- Ability to design and carry out experiments, collect data, analyze and interpret results to examine quality engineering problems.
- Having knowledge about project management and business life applications such as risk management and total quality management. Having consciousness of entrepreneurship, innovation, and sustainable development.
- Ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems about quality engineering, ability to select and apply appropriate analysis and modelling methods for this purpose.
- Ability to have consciousness of lifelong learning, use sources of knowledge including developments in science and technologies and have a sense of continuous self-improvement.