Key Learning Outcomes
- Have basic knowledge about nutrition and dietetics
- Attend to national and international scientific and educational programmes during and after graduate
- Gather the scientific knowledge related with nutrition and dietetics, able to read the recent literature, knowledge about evaluation and practice.
- As an individual, related with their rights and responsibilities they learn the regulations, legislations, and occupational ethical rules.
- Participate in and comply with quality management and quality processes
- Define learning needs of their subordinates, and manages learning processes.
- Gather, analyze and interpret knowledge in the field of nutrition and dietetics and communicate this knowledge to related individuals and institutions
- Have ability to present his/her feelings, idea and projects.
- Know occupational English well and can follow the literatures about Nutrition and Dietetics