Key Learning Outcomes
- Being able to deepen the knowledge base of educational sciences within the framework of theories and practice of EASEP field, evaluating the relationships between theory and practice in the field
- Being capable of conducting interdisciplinary research by utilizing the knowledge and skills of the field as well as apprehending its relationship with other relevant fields such as psychology, sociology, philosophy, generla management, economics and politics.
- Being capable of implementing the relevant knowledge of EASEP in developing and managing educational organizations at different levels.
- Being able to define the related problems of educational administration and supervision in the education system by utilizing the possessed knowledge, and to develop new perspectives through the new knowledge attained from relevant disciplines
- Being able to conduct research by evaluating the related problems in the field and utilizing various and appropriate research methods (qualitative/quantitative/mixed), and to suggest solutions for the problems of the education system
- Being able to possess the necessary knowledge and skills of statistics softwares for conducting educational research and to use the required information and communication technologies for exchanging knowledge and data
- Departing from the theory and approaches related with the problems in EASEP field, being able to produce solution models and to implement these models in the entire system in the direction of the results.
- Attaining the necessary knowledge of research methodology and knowledge base in the EASEP field to conduct indepent research and being able to implement the skills of teamwork in order to reach efficient outcomes in interdisciplinary studies.
- Being able to evaluate the EASEP-related assumptions, ideas and thories in a sceptical, rational, analytical and independent fashion through critical view..
- Being able to convey the recent developments and one's own scientific studies in the EASEP field to the individuals , institutions and organizations present inside and outside the field.
- nternalizing the professional development and life-long learning principles through possessing the awareness of the necessity of life-long learning in the EASEP field and in one's personal development
- Being able to manage the dynamics of social relationships in enacting people and demonstrating the leadership skills required by the social and educational settings.
- Being able to possess the knowledge of at least one foreign language with oral and written communication skills in order to follow international publications in the field, to participate in various social interaction and scientific communities,and to share one's own scientific research within the international arena.
- Through interpreting the strategies, politics and plans developed for the education system in terms of theories and principles in the EASEP field, being able to evaluate the results within the national and international framework of quality indicators.
- Through the awareness of social, scientific and ethical values related with the field, being able to coordinate the research process within the framework of these values.
- Being able to evaluate the social, economic, cultural developments as well as scientific developments in education within the national policies and and nationally held resources.
- Attaining the leadership skills that will help to motivate the human resource in the direction of the organizational goals in educational organizations and to lead them to the vision of educational institutions.
- By analyzing the impact of international educational policies on the national educational policies, being able to develop new points of view at national level.
- Being capable of implementing strategies and processes related with change management in schools by analyzing the nature of internal and external forces creating change in schools within the frame of school-society relationships.